Ben grew up in Gwinnett County graduating from Buford High School. He then attended The University of Georgia for his undergraduate degree and obtained his law degree from John Marshall Law School.
After law school, Ben joined an insurance defense firm in Athens, Georgia focusing solely on defending personal injury claims. During this time, he gained an immense amount of litigation experience including how to properly and effectively prepare a case for trial. After a number of years defending personal injury claims, Ben joined the firm, Wood Craig & Avery and now exclusively represents individuals and families who have been injured by others.
Ben lives in Watkinsville, Georgia with his wife Katie, and their three children.
- State Bar of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Middle District of the State of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of the State of Georgia
- Court of Appeals of the State of Georgia
- B.S. University of Georgia
- J.D. John Marshall Law School